We reserve the rights to change the booking policies without any prior notifications.
Check-In And Check-Out :
- Guests check-in at 11:30 pm and check out strictly at 10:00 am
- After 9:00 PM, entry to the resort will not be allowed. In case of unavoidable circumstances, It will be the guest's responsibility to notify resort management immediately between 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M on Given Mobil No.
Group Arrivals :
- Group arrivals can be handled most efficiently at the Front Desk.
Pet Policy :
- Pets strictly not allowed.
Children Policy :
- Only 1 Child/Room below 5 years stay complimentary with the parents without any charges. More than 1 children below 5 years will be counted as extra occupancy.
- 5 Years or Above 5 years will be counted as an Extra Person.
Occupancy Limits :
All rooms available at Hotel Reva can occupy up to 2 persons and can request for up to 2 extra beds while making the booking at an additional cost.
Cancellation Policy :
- 50% of the total amount if cancelled before 5 days scheduled arrival.
- No refund will be provided on booking of extra beds if cancelled individually.
- Change in name, date, or category of the room would be treated as a cancellation of the booking.
- No refund request will be entertained with 5 days of scheduled arrival.
- All cancellation request has to be made on our official email address mentioned i.e email@example.com
Food And Beverages Policy:
- The food offered is complimentary and will be served as per our fixed traditional menu so, please do not ask for menu changing according to your choice.
- Breakfast, Gujarati lunch and Kutchi dinner will be served at the usual right time.
- Guests are requested to reach the dining hall on time.
- Jain food only available on request while making your reservation. Do list us the vegetables you do not prefer.
- We are Not Be Able to Provide CHOVIYAR (For Jain Guests) so, Please Do not request for the same.
- No food will be served inside the room.
Strictly Prohibited :
- Gujarat is a 'dry state' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
- It is, therefore, illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed within the resort premises.
- Hotel Reva and their staffs reserve the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
- Hotel Reva and any of staff member are not responsible if any guest is caught in drunken condition by the local police.
General Rules To Follow :
- Every guest is required to carry their Photo Identity with them.as this is the last village of INDIA and Notify area.so, we have to maintain records for each guest instructed by GOVERNMENT.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any room.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation in an overbooking situation, or on non-availability of rooms for whatsoever different reasons.
- Hotel Reva reserves the right to deny/refuse admission/services to anyone if any STATE Level or NATIONAL Level Government function will organise and they give instruction us to cancel bookings and refund 100% amount. Charges would be extra for any other additional services.
- While utmost care is taken for the security of the rooms, the management will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guests. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- Guests will ensure strict adherence to hotel’s Management Policy and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- In case of late arrivals, Guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
- due to natural hazards, accident, the breakdown of machinery, or equipment, the breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, political closures or any unexpected incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for an accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reason.
- Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country/city of origin.
- All Baggage and Personal Property/s at all times are at the client's risk